We will accept goods back for restocking providing the following procedure is adhered to and with the following exceptions:
- We are notified of return within 10 working days from date of dispatch at which time providing this is acceptable, a returns number will be issued. Goods without the official returns number will be refused. All returns must be arranged by customers own transportation methods.
- Goods must be standard products and in as new condition. Goods being returned must be wrapped to protect against damage on return journey. We reserve the right to change for refurbishment costs as well as restocking costs.
- Goods which have been manufactured special against a written quote cannot be returned. Any mobile steps with gates are considered to be a special product as platform is extended to incorporate gate and cannot be modified back to standard.
- Mobile steps above 9 treads cannot be accepted, as we have restricted space available.
- Any product fitted with a factory fitted (F/F) item, is classes as a specifically made to order product and there is non refundable.
- We will not accept return on any quantity orders. Our definition of quantity is 3 and above and is based on total order quantity, not per product quantity.
- Provided goods are returned in a resaleable condition we will issue credit less restocking costs. If goods require refurbishment, we will issue a damage report and advise of the costs involved.
- All returns are subject to 30% restocking fees.
- All returns must be returned to us within 10 working days of returns number being issued. Failure to return within this period will result in the goods being refused and no longer returnable.